The Online Advantage08/30/2019
I thought I would take a moment and point out the advantages of an online presence. There are many advantages to having a business website. A few of the more obvious ones are listed below.
- Open 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Constant Advertising and promotion of your business.
- More interactivity than a brochure.
- Convenient for Your Customers.
- Reduce service or support calls by providing information online.
- Builds Consumer Confidence.
- The ability to reach millions and extend beyond your local area.
- Levels the playing field between large and small businesses.
- Efficient Advertising.
- Builds Brand Identity.
- Timely Information distribution.
- Can make sales even when your bricks and mortar store is closed.
- Reaches a broad market.
Easy to update and modify.
- Enhances Your Business Credibility (Studies show that 84% of customers believe a business with a website is more credible.)
- Softens and helps You Build Your Market.
- Offers Opportunities to Improve Customer Service.
- Features Your Work.
- Provides tools to interact with Customers.
- Helps build relationships which generate loyalty and return sales.
- Promoting Your website address can save you money on advertising.
- It is easy to share a URL or domain name.
- Company email addresses create an atmosphere of professionalism.
- May be used to find new employees.
- Establishes You as an Authority in your arena.
- A website makes it easier for customers to find your business.
- Reduces printed material saving you money.
- Opens communication channels not otherwise available. (Contact forms, etc.)
- Creates opt-in opportunities for customers. (Newsletter sign-ups, etc.)
As you can see, a business website offers many advantages. The Internet is the most flexible marketing medium available, making it the perfect place to promote your business. Can you think of other advantages to having an online presence?