Once again, another dose of friendly web design banter.
PPP Design
Professional, Affordable Website Design
Phone: 712-263-5731
Design Custom Solutions Print Services
October, 2022 Edition
Sick of Politics?
 Are you sick of politics? If the answer is yes, You aren't alone. Recent polls show that a staggering 87% of people in America are sick of politics. (The other 13% are politicians or didn't understand the question.) Social media Users seem to top the list of people sick of politics. And yet, for many people, social media is where they gather their political information. Yes, scary as that may seem, many people determine their political opinions based on what others say on social media. Regardless of political views, we can all agree that social media is not renowned for its factual accuracy.

Did you know people are searching for places to retire that offer less political exposure? In case anyone is wondering, in 2016, Wyoming, Utah, and South Dakota topped the list. It appears that Politicians care less about states with lower populations.

Many people find politics exhausting. The hyperbolic advertising, outlandish claims about opponents, and pandering promises are a bit much. Citizens muddle through, waiting for the election to be over. We may look eager to do our civic duty, but we can't wait to vote because we know politicians will disappear for another few years.

Experts suggest getting involved alleviates politically induced fatigue. It may be hard to believe, but volunteering for a cause or candidate reduces political stress. A feeling of helplessness leads to stress. Volunteering helps us feel we are making a difference.

No matter what we do now, it will all be over soon. At least until the next election. Famous humorist Will Rogers once said, "This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer."
What's New

Check out the latest blog post:

Today's Supply Chain
October 2022 Marketing Edge Blog Post

Smile  Just For Grins  Smile
  • I see dead people. Well technically they are stupid people, but give me a few minutes.
  • I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas.
  • I hate when I gain 10 pounds for a role..then realize I'm not an actress.
  • I accidently took the wrong medication this morning..at least I won't get heartworms or fleas for the next three months.
  • Oh, I'm sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
  • Not only did I fall off the diet wagon, I dragged it in to the woods, set it on fire, and used the insurance money to buy cup cakes.
  • Often, when I talk to you, I am thinking it is just not worth the jail time.
  • Sometimes I wonder what happened to people that asked me for directions.
  • You know your diet is not going well when your breakfast eggs come from Cadbury.
Monthly Tip

Perpetual Notes

Perpetual Notes is a simple, portable, free note program. Notes are stored in the Rich Text Format (RTF), so they can be viewed and altered by many programs (most word processors, etc.). Notes can be saved and synched to your favorite cloud storage destination.

Perpetual Notes runs from a flash drive, is portable, and is easy to use. Save meeting notes, web pages, images, project notes, and more. Notes may include lists, tables, images, highlights, and more. Note text may also be Encrypted.

A convenient note search is available. All files stay in one folder for easy tracking of notes.

Visit the Perpetual Note Website to find out more.

Denison Links
Mobile friendly Area Website Directory, Recipe Database, and Family Resource Links

Monarch Country
Highlights, Scores, Schedules and More..

Marketing Edge Blog
Marketing tips and Commentary

Today's Supply Chain
October 2022 Marketing Edge Blog Post

Perpetual Notes
Simple, free, portable note program.

the funniest and lamest of facebook.

Incredible Things
Interesting Items.

Learn a new language for free.

PPP Design
Click to Unsubscribe   |   View this email in your browser